Dr. Faiza Ali
Dr. Faiza Ali completed her family medicine residency program at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Jamaica Hospital Medical Center. She is a member of the American Association of Family Practice and has been involved in many community outreach activities such as the Emergency Mobile Clinics. Dr. Ali also has experience of working in Urgent Care facilities and serving the community of Long Island.
Specialties – Dr. Faiza Ali
- Family Physician
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and Training
- Medical School – Fatima Jinnah Medical University, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Residency in Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Awards and Publications
- Resident of the Month, Albert Einstein College of Medicine- JHMC, New York.
- Best Resident Clinical Achievement Award, Albert Einstein College of Medicine- JHMC, New York.
- Jamaica Hospital Family Medicine Performance Improvement Committee Class Representative
- Jamaica Hospital Family Medicine Graduate Medical Education Committee Class Representative
Timings for CareMed in West Babylon:
Monday – Friday: 8 AM to 6 PM
Saturdays: 9 AM to 2 PM
Timings for Coram Location:
Monday to Friday: 8 AM to 7 PM
Saturdays and Sundays: 9 AM to 3 PM
Content Credits: Zocdoc