Do you have a medical issue that needs to be taken care of urgently? CareMed Primary and Urgent Care have you covered. Our urgent care centers do not require appointments for immediate medical care and for your convenience we are open 7 days a week. CareMed provides immediate medical care for non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries or when you are simply in a hurry. Our staff and providers are highly qualified and ready to provide medical services for adults and children. Our Urgent Care services include General Medical Care, Occupational Medicine, Immunizations and Physicals (School, Sports, DOT, Immigration and Employment).
At CareMed Primary and Urgent Care, our skilled medical team is available for non-urgent Primary care services for patients in need of additional follow-up. If you need a general check-up, physical, or want to discuss something with a well-informed physician, book an appointment at CareMed or simply head over to one of our 5 medical offices. CareMed provides primary care without lengthy waiting times or confined schedules. Our physicians are experienced in treating patients of all ages, including infants and seniors. Our primary care services include:
- Screening for blood pressure
- Screening for high cholesterol
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Carotid Doppler
- Hearing Tests
- Spirometry to measure lung function
- Treatment for Depression and Anxiety
- Diagnosis and treatment for Diabetes
- Continuous medical care for patients with Hypertension Medical care for Heart conditions
- Urinary infections
- Medical counseling for Backaches
- Travel and routine vaccination
- Medical care for unexpected flu and colds
- Medical care for cuts and lacerations
- Medical care for respiratory infections
- Other general medical exams
Physicals are typically a risk assessment and problem identifying process designed and laid out to know about a problem that has not yet occurred but is looming. As a wellness exam, the primary purpose of the annual physical is to prevent future medical issues by identifying risk factors and warning signs. This includes:
- A health risk assessment, including a review of your family medical history
- Reviewing your current medications
- Reviewing your diet, lifestyle, and habits like alcohol & smoking
- Routine measurements for height, weight, blood pressure, etc.
- Blood tests to count blood cells, glucose level, cholesterol, etc.
- Assessing signs of memory loss or dementia
- A personalized consultation with your physician
- Our physicians conduct complete health screenings and preventive care services based on your medical needs and risk factors.
CareMed also provides specialty physicals including:
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Physical
- Immigration PhysicalEmployment Physical
- Sports Physical
- Employment Physical
For the convenience of our patients, CareMed Primary and Urgent Care provide on-site blood draw and clinical lab testing. Our clinics are dedicated to creating a more streamlined, accessible, and efficient healthcare experience. Our on-site laboratory services include, but are not limited to:
- Complete blood count (CBC) testing
- Blood chemistry testing hemoglobin A1C testing
- Arthritis panel testing
- Thyroid function testing
- Renal function testing
- Hormone level testing
- Lab testing is available on a walk-in basis as well; however, a physician’s referral is required for a blood draw. Result turnaround typically takes a few minutes to a couple of days depending on the test, but you can come in today to take care of any blood tests that you need.