CareMed is administering the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccines starting from Tuesday, March 30th, 2021 for patients eligible as per the NY State guidelines. Before you schedule an appointment, please note:
- The amount of vaccine doses we have received are limited, therefore, we are opening a limited number of appointment slots each week.
- We will open more slots for the coming weeks as we anticipate to receive additional vaccine doses each week for the next few weeks.
- The Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine is a single dose vaccine injected in the arm. For more details on Janssen’s vaccine, you may read CDC guidelines here.
- Please use this link or the ‘Make Your Vaccine Appointment’ button below to book your appointment.
- Currently, vaccine is being administered at CareMed’s Patchogue location only.
- If no appointment slots are available, please check back the below link next week as additional slots will be added every Monday.
- For additional questions related to vaccine appointments, you may call us at: (631) 209-4300.
If you are unable to make an appointment, please use our COVID Vaccine sign-up form to get on the waiting list. We will reach out to you as soon as vaccine appointments become available.